Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi This is just a test

Testing the add pic function. 2004 Sierra SLT. Still loving it! Makes my trips to my job sites a little less dreary.

Hmm, seems to work well. Click the pic to get the full size.

I think this is my new format! I really hate the facebook thing, all the ads and "so and so just went to the bathroom five minutes ago would you like to comment?" stuff drives me nuts!

So, if you would like to post/contribute to this blog that would be great! and obviously less intrusive and annoying like facebook and it's ilk.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really nice quality pic! I wish it was still green out tho =(...looks beautiful. Anyway cool stuff with the page ;)

Sharon said...

Hey! I take pretty good pics don't I LOL
Nice space honey, what else ya gonna do here? Where's the GAMES???? LOL
~ ,3 Mom <3 ~

Kirk said...

Games? Heh! You can get games everywhere! I'll add a game or two later. ;P

William, speaking of games, hows the ones I gave you working out?

Kirk said...

Still getting used to this. The comments are not automatically updated. I'll have to figure that out later so that it will post comments on the fly.

Sharon said...

Well, I guess there's nothing wrong with me after all :) I came back to try once again to post because my first effort wouldn't post!!! But I see it finally did & now I know why! Nice to know it wasn't my dummyhood LOL

Kirk said...

Yes, I had it set to moderate all comments before posting. Which is good if you have a high traffic blog. But I see no use for it here. :)

Unknown said...

They're awesome, playing Bio Shock =D...just don't have too many opportunities to play but i've made it to the second area ;)

Oh Grandma btw, it tells you that your comment won't be displayed immediately. It has to wait until approval but that's changed now so it's all good :)

Sharon said...

Nice pics of the bedroom suit honey!!!

Kirk said...

Heh, thanks. I posted em up so Lisa could drool over my masterful paint job. ;P

BTW. You can make posts related to that topic by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of each post! :)